There has been decades of speculation about a mid-engine Corvette, and those rumors are finally a reality. The C8 mid-engine Corvette is now available to order at Terry Labonte Chevrolet, and Greensboro-area can soon get behind the wheel of this powerhouse. The 2021 Corvette C8 had been generating a lot of buzz lately, and you can finally see just why this release is so exciting. We are proud to be your Corvette headquarters
C8 Corvette Pricing Information
It’s official! The C8 Corvette was released on July 18, 2019, so Winston-Salem drivers will soon be able to see this stunning sports car in person. Although the actual starting price has not been released, it is speculated that the C8 Corvette price could start between $60,000 and $70,000, and it will be outfitted with a new version of the current Corvette's naturally aspirated LT1 6.2-liter V-8 engine. While we wait for Chevrolet to announce official pricing, you can Pre-Order Your C8 Corvette
2021 C8 Corvette Performance Details
In addition to likely being equipped with an updated 6.2L V-8 engine, there is plenty more to be excited about when it comes to the performance capabilities of the C8 mid-engine Corvette.
- The naturally aspirated LT1 6.2-liter V-8, called the LT2, generates 495 hp
- New mid-engine architecture provides aerodynamic qualities like heat exchangers to keep the engine cool and a hybrid rear spoiler
- The Z51 Package provides the likes of summer-only performance tires, massive brakes, a performance exhaust, a front splitter, and much more
- When you opt for the Z51 Package, you'll also get Magnetic Ride Control 4.0. This next-gen dampening system reads the road for amazingly adaptive performance
- Ride Mode Selector allows you to access 12 performance variables seamlessly
New Corvette C8 Exterior Features
The new Corvette C8 features a removable roof panel, which can easily be stored in the front cargo area. Because the engine of this vehicle will be located behind the cabin, you can expect the proportions of the C8 Corvette to be significantly different from past models. And of course, the Corvette will still feature its signature good looks, including its roof line, windshield, and quad tail lights.
Find the C8 Corvette for Sale in Greensboro
High Point drivers can reserve their C8 Corvette for sale in Greensboro at Terry Labonte Chevrolet. While we wait for 2021 Corvette C8 pricing announcements, please don't hesitate to contact us
today for more information or with any questions. You can even pre-order the upcoming C8 Corvette
by filling out our convenient form. In the meantime, you can check out the current model year Corvette